Email       icmm06setif@yahoo.fr

Category Science: Mechanical
Category 2 Science: Vibrations
Category 3 Science: Technology
Exhibits Y

Organization UFAS
Contact Ferhat Abbas University of Setif, Algeria

description
domain of interest: Glass, ceramics ; Faults diagnostics of machines ; Metrology and quality control.
Extended abstracts
    Papers written in English, French or Arabic, which describe new contributions to conference topics, are solicited. Each author is requested to submit an extended abstract of two pages in A4 format (single-spaced, times 12) including communication title, names and addresses of authors, key words and essential results with graphs whenever possible and bibliographical references.
Accepted papers
   The 7-pages manuscript must be written on A4 size white bond paper, typed Times New Roman 12 pt, single spaced on one side only. The manuscript should be written within a 16 cm x 24 cm area. The title of paper, authors?names and affiliations, full return address, tel./fax numbers and e-mail address, all starting with capital letters, must appear at the top of the first page, followed by the abstract. The title and paragraph titles must be written in bold. The authors must include text, figures, tables and references within the 7-pages limit, and send them by e-mail in formats MS-word,and pdf

飞天一笑 发表于 2006-10-23 16:17

It's a banquet of science,although I'm not qualified to come in,But I will keep my eyes on it!

mjhzhjg 发表于 2006-10-26 16:17

The pity is that I cannot attend!I will be busy towardsthe end of the year, but I willthink it over next year!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MECHANICS AND MATERIALS